Visitors to the site.
Rat Education and how they breed.
Hillcrest Kwikspar
Hillcrest Video
RAT AND COCKROACH INFESTED KROMBOOM KWIKSPAR A HEALTH RISK
Boeta Ameen Story
Dead Rats found in Sunnyside road in parking area close to power station.
WARNING! RATS AND COCKROACH INFESTATIONS AT KROMBOOM ROAD KWIKSPAR UNHYGIENIC
RAT AND COCKROACH UNCONTROLLABLE EPIDEMIC
Kwikspar Kromboom Location
Spar Sunnyside Road Hazardous
Publish your story immediately or send email to hajiraadonis.mailus@blogger.com
Wednesday, 26 August 2026
CONTACTED (GOOD NEWS)
Hello hajiraadonis.mailus@blogger.com,
My name is Michael Saylor. I’m an American business owner and the co-founder of MicroStrategy. I also started Saylor Academy, a nonprofit organization in 2008 that offers free education to people around the world.
I am pleased to announce a philanthropic initiative focused on expanding access to education and supporting communities in need. This program aims to provide free financial assistance to 3 selected individuals through a transparent and independently verifiable process.
Through this program, I have approved a grant of USD$7,850,000.00 (Seven Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars ) each, to three individuals selected at random from a global pool of email participants generated by my IT manager through google Manulife spin to receive a grant of USD$7,850,000.00 each.
If you receive this email in your inbox or spam/junk folder, congratulations as your email was selected among the 3 lucky winners after which your email has been contacted with REFERENCE No: MS/002/26, and you have been approved to receive USD$7,850,000.00 in good faith.
As part of this donation condition, I request that you must use 20% of the funds to support underprivileged children and cancer society within your community. The remaining 80% is yours to use for personal needs, investments, or business development.
If you accept this offer and wish to receive your winning immediately, you are required to reply to this email for further details..
I await your response.
Regards
Michael
No comments:
Post a Comment